During October, in support of Substance Abuse Awareness Month, In-N-Out Burger® will match your donation 3-to-1 up to $250,000.
Addiction Is A Treatable Disease That Can Affect Anyone
It can affect any age, race, sex, gender, socioeconomic status, religious background or ethnicity. No one is immune to the possibility of becoming enslaved to a substance.
National Substance Abuse Helpline: 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
Read Frequently Asked Questions about helping a loved one with addiction.
Have a problem with substance abuse? How do you know if you need help? Find out more in these Frequently Asked Questions.
In 2020 one American died every 8 minutes from a drug1
Americans die every day in 2020 from a drug overdose. 96,779 total drug overdose deaths, most of them from opioids1
of all high school students currently use an addictive substance, with 33% of them meeting the criteria for addiction2
The 2019 opioids overdose deaths were 5 times higher than in 1999.3
The annual cost to our society (crime, lost work productivity and healthcare) Compared to: Diabetes: $131.7B, Cancer $171.6B4
of Americans who meet the criteria for addiction began smoking, drinking or using other drugs before age 185
Help us fight this injustice and bring hope to thousands in our very own communitiesDonate Now
- PREVENTION - Helping prevent adults, teens and children within our communities from being enslaved to any substance by promoting education and increased awareness.
- TREATMENT - Helping anyone enslaved to a substance through interventions, detox, short or long-term care, inpatient and outpatient programs, and holistic therapy (including psychological, emotional, medical, physical, social, cognitive, and spiritual).
- SUPPORT - Helping those no longer addicted to a substance restore their lives, relationships, and direction through understanding their life purpose.
Because we want people to be remembered for their recovery, not their addiction
- National Center for Drug Abuse Statistics / Drug Overdose Deaths
- National Center for Drug Abuse Statistics
- National Center for Drug Abuse Statistics / Opioid Epidemic
- The National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse
Please note Slave 2 Nothing does not operate or control any information, products, or services on any third party websites referenced here. Slave 2 Nothing does not state and expressly disclaims that it has the consent of third parties operating such websites to provide a link or pointer to such websites. Slave 2 Nothing does not endorse and is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, content, advice, statement or information made or provided in these third party sites.